We need all the help we can get!
God has called us to be good stewards of the earth and on Saturday, February 18th, North Chapel of Fountain Hills is going to participate in an event to help cleanup the Lower Salt River. All are welcome to participate. If you would like to join us, please continue reading.
North Chapel is dedicated to reaching out to our neighbors in the reservations (Ft. McDowell & Salt-Pima). Serving in this event will be a great testimony that Christians care about God's creation and will go to great lengths in building relationships with the various people groups we share Arizona with.
Please commit by February 11th, so we can notify our contact with the number of volunteers to expect. If you have any questions, please fill out the email form below.
Once we finish, we plan on grabbing lunch as a group. Please bring sufficient money for lunch, if you would like to eat.
Select Here to sign-up for this service opportunity on our Facebook page.
• Meet at North Chapel at 7am to carpool (17210 E. Amhurst Dr., Fountain Hills, AZ 85268)
• Sign-in & Safety at Salt River
• What to bring: work gloves, *water bottle (*In an effort to reduce the use of plastic bottles, please bring a refillable water bottle with you, we will have large water coolers on site to refill your bottle.)
• What to wear for cleanup: long pants, closed toe sturdy shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen
• Anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied & supervised by an adult.
*Parking will be FREE: You do NOT need to purchase a Tonto Pass to participate in the cleanup.
17210 E. Amhurst Dr., Fountain Hills, AZ 85268
If you have any questions, please let us know below.